These are the features that I use often.
Word: highlighter tool, spelling and grammar check, paragraph spacing, bullet points, page numbers, header/footers, bold/italic/underline, word art, insert table, insert picture, page break, text box, track changes, and full screen viewing.
PowerPoint: layouts, word art, text box, insert picture, format background, and slide transitions.
Excell: I never use Excell and the only times I ever have were required in a class a long time ago and I never knew how to use it.
To learn Word I could have students write a research paper using word. I can request a specific format which uses many of words features. I would take students to computer lab and walk through how to use these features and format their papers.
PowerPoint: have students do presentations on the topic they did research on for their paper. Could take them to computer lab and show them the different features they could use on PowerPoint and require that they use at least five features in their presentations.
Excell: have students survey each other then create tables, graphs, and other things using excell to show their results.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment