Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Educational Blog

PBS Teachers has a blog called Media Infusion where a couple different educators post entries about incorporating different technologies and media resources in the classroom. The post that I commented on was called "From Pens to Pixels: Publishing Student Work". This post discussed why it is a good idea for teachers to publish students work and some resources and sites that can be used to do so. I commented about the benefits of publishing students work that I have observed from my own experience as a student. I commented on the blog because I had never really thought of the benefit of publishing work was until I read this post and then I realized the benefits it has had just in my own work. I already wanted to use websites and blogs in my classroom but I am even more encouraged to use these now to publish student work. Also, I wanted to give people some real examples from my own life showing that publishing work really does encourage students to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment