Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Begginning of Semester Reflection
As a teacher in the 21st century technoledgy is a vital compnent to lesson planning and teaching. However, learning and acquiring new technolodgical skills is one of the longest and most fustrating processes I have ever gone through. I completly understand the need for technoledgy and I get exsited about new ways to teach and learn, but I get extremly frustrated trying to learn these new technoledgies. As a teacher I need to be able to get more proficiant at learning new technoledgies because they will be a big component to my life as a teacher. Technoledgy will keep my students interested, allow me to vary the way my students learn, and enhance the content of my lessons. Technoledgy is not an essential component in learning but it is one that makes learning better in almost every way. Math can be taught without calculators and smart boards but it becomes real and engaging with these technoledgies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment